Sunday, August 3, 2008

Trying Something New

I've started using twitter to post what I'm doing, and particularly trying to use it as a training log. And than having my tweets from the day posted here. We'll see how it works.

It can be hard to keep a training log when I don't always know I'm being trained. Sometimes we go to classes and stuff or Juli takes me somewhere specifically to work on something, but she's sneaky and lots of times, she'll just starting telling me that I'm doing a good something when I'm doing it and then all of a sudden later she'll turn it into a command. That's how I learned to pee on command - ever since I came to live with Juli, she's been telling me "Good Dog, Go Pee" when I start peeing and sometimes giving me a treat. Then suddenly last week, we were outside and she said to me "Go Pee", so I experimented and peed and she was all happy and gave me treats and pats and stuff. See, sneaky!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: