Monday, August 18, 2008

Lots of changes

The last few days have had lots of unusual stuff going on.  First, on Thursday, Juli usually picks me up from daycare and then either we go home or she lets me come practice working for an hour or so.  Last week, Juli picked me up, took me home and then she went back to work until it was almost morning.  Also, on Fridays, I usually go to work with Juli.  But this week, she left me at home.  She said it was too dangerous for me at work, 'cause she was going to have to spend lots of time in the machine room and it was too hot for me (100+ F.)  That is hot, but I don't understand how it's too dangerous for me, but she still goes. 

Saturday was pretty normal.  Then Sunday was something called my barkday.  We didn't have barkdays at that other place.  But Pico and I got special treats and I got a new toy and best of all my people made a big fuss about me and rubbed my belly a lot!  Oh, and I'm 2 now.  Juli says that means it will get easier for me to focus - which should make my life easier, maybe I'll even earn more treats!

Today, Juli took me to work with her.  She never takes me to work with her on Monday.  It was great though.  And she taught me a new trick called "take a piece" - she holds out a big treat and I'm supposed to bite off some.  It's pretty cool to have a trick that just involves eating!  Oh, I almost forgot - I practiced staying under Juli's desk while she did went into the other room (and once even outside.)  Juli was so impressed by me!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: