Thursday, February 28, 2008

The groomer and other places I never knew existed

Julie takes me to lots of places that I never knew about. For instance, until I came to live with Julie I'd never been to the vet except when I was really sick as a puppy with something called Parvo. Apparently, going to the vet and getting shots can keep you from getting sick! We even go just to visit! And why not? I usually get treats or at least pets!

Today, Julie took me to a place called the groomer and I got a warm bath and a good brushing and lots of love. Who knew they had special people and places just to give dogs a bath? They even gave me a St Patrick's Day buttoner. I look so clean and pink and distinguished. This was so much better than getting hosed off at home! Julie says I shouldn't get used to it, it's just that I was shedding so much she was afraid I'd plug the drain at home.

No comments: