Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blue Boy No Balls

Hello everyone! I'm Hero, also known as Little Boy Blue. I was adopted from the Willamete Humane Society in December 2007. My old owners told the shelter that I was a pit bull mix, but I pretty much look like a big headed American Pit Bull Terrier, however there is picture on Wikipedia of an American Bulldog that looks a lot like me.

I live with my human pawrents; my dog sister, Miss Pico; my cat brother, Mike, and my bunny brother, Buster. Miss Pico is a retired medical alert dog and I'm learning to be a medical alert dog. Pico taught me to alert already, but I still have to learn basic obedience and public access skills.

I got my nickname "Little Boy Blue" because I'm a boy and part blue. I think the little is a joke, because I'm not very little. I'm glad Julie choose to focus on the blue, because she also talks about my pink nose, and I'm just not a "Pinky"! I picked my internet handle, "Blue Boy No Balls", because in order to be allowed to leave the shelter, I had to get neutered. I'm not blue about that though! As my friends at Bad Rap say Who Needs Balls When You Have Brains (Support Bad Rap and get the t-shirt here!)

No comments: