Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Doing Juli's Homework For Her

This week for obedience class, Juli's homework is to list 25 things I like. So I thought I'd help her out by making the list for her, because, well, honestly, I'm a better student than she is.

  1. my rubber bone

  2. Nylabone Galeleo

  3. my stuffed dragon

  4. tearing apart stuffed animals

  5. tiny stuffed animals that fit inside my mouth

  6. marking

  7. sniffing pee mail

  8. playing rough

  9. playing with Buster (my rabbit brother)

  10. eating rabbit food

  11. Kongs (with or without food)

  12. my tire

  13. generally chewing on anything rubber

  14. jumping on people - espcially when they like it too!

  15. sitting at the head of the bed

  16. belly rubs

  17. giving kisses

  18. having people sit on the floor with him

  19. clicker training

  20. cow legs

  21. treats made from lungs

  22. bully sticks

  23. being talked to

  24. coming inside

  25. being in the bathroom when the heater is on

  26. playing with other dogs


I could go on, but this should do for now.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: